This article will cover how to create new public and private team rooms and edit existing team rooms.
Whenever you sign up for a free trial account of Retrium, whether through our marketing website or by creating a free trial Organization from within the application, you'll always be prompted to create your first Team Room.
The first room created in a trial defaults to a Public setting.
What you need to know before getting started
- Team Rooms are the place where your group runs retrospectives.
- You'll want to create a new Team Room any time you add another team of people who want to use Retrium.
- Only Organization Admins and Managers can create or edit team rooms.
- Creating new team rooms impacts the cost of your monthly subscription.
Create a New Team Room
- From the Organization home, click on "+ New Team Room."
- Name your Team Room
- Select your Team Room to be either PUBLIC or PRIVATE
- Click "Create New Team Room."
- You can now close the window or enter your new Team Room.
You can change the name of your team room at any time. You can also change the type of team room, public or private after the team room has been created by returning to the Team Room settings.
Edit an Existing Team Room
Enter the team room and click on the "Settings" tab. From here, you can:
- Edit the Team Room name.
- Deactivate the team room if you no longer wish to run retrospectives with this team or access the team room history.
- Change the type of team room to either public or private.