Customizing a radar in Retrium is easy!
Retrium offers the ability to create a custom retrospective template. You can do a team radar retrospective (discussed here in this article) or a sticky notes-style retrospective.
You can either:
- Start a retrospective from scratch and create your own custom retrospective radar before you begin your team’s retrospective, or
- Adjust the number and labels of any of our radar retrospective templates during the “define” phase of the retrospective, so any technique we offer will fit with the way your team wants to collect responses and discuss results.
How to Create a Custom Retro Radar Template
When facilitators begin a retrospective in Retrium, there’s an option to start from scratch and create your own radar retrospective at the bottom of the list of pre-built templates.
The facilitator can then edit the labels of the existing spokes, add, or delete spokes. (Team Radars can have a maximum of seven spokes.)
Lastly, the retrospective facilitator can add a custom title for the retrospective meeting to focus the team around the central topic of the radar exercise.
Edit an Existing Retro Radar by Adding New Spokes and Labels
If you start with one of our retro radar templates, the facilitator of your team’s retrospective facilitator can add, remove, or rename any label on a spoke before your team collects responses.
This allows your team to start with tested templates that customers love, while also being able to make your team's Radar retrospective your own.
- Choose your technique and start the retrospective. This will start with a pre-labeled template, but you can always make changes.
- New spokes can be added, spokes can be removed, or labels can be changed. Spokes can be added to any section of the Team Radar, so you can always organize information how you like.
- Once the retro radar has been edited and is ready for feedback, your team can move on to collect responses, just like with any of our retro radar templates.