When you first use Retrium, there are a few options to get started with a free trial. You can:
- Sign up through our website to create a free trial account
- Create a free trial account after you've already joined Retrium (and are a member of someone else's Organization)
- Looking to join an existing organization? Check out this article.
Creating a 30-day trial account from our website
- Go to app.retrium.com/welcome.
- Enter your email address, then continue to sign-up. Enter your password and your first and last name.
- Check your email for the account verification link. Click the link from your email to verify your identity.
- Enter the name of your organization and the first team room. Your first team room will default to a Public Team Room. These settings can be changed at any time. Learn more about team rooms.
- Invite your team to join you by sending a link to the team room, or inviting participants by email.
If you don't receive a verification email, please check that you have entered your email correctly. If it is entered correctly, please check your spam folder and contact your IT department to ensure retrium.com emails are whitelisted within your company. You can then request another link in the app or contact email@example.com for additional assistance
Creating a 30-day free trial from an existing Retrium account
If you joined an existing account, you have the option to start a separate free trial for another company, a side project, or any other type of group.
- Navigate to the "user settings" menu in the top right corner of the application, and click on the button to create a new free trial. If this button is unavailable, it means you have already used your one free trial account or your company does not allow you to create a free trial because you have Retrium Enterprise Edition.
2. This will open the menu to answer a few questions and set up your new Organization.
3. Then create your first Team Room and invite people to join you in the Team Room or Organization. Your first team room will default to a Public Team Room.