You can reset your password if you forgot it or update your password in the application.
To reset your password make sure
- Your password is at least eight characters long.
- You are using one of our supported browsers
If you forgot your password
- Navigate to app.retrium.com.
- Enter your Retrium email address and click to continue.
- Click the "Recover Password" button.
- Check your email and follow the instructions outlined there to create a new password.
If you want to update your password in the application
- Click on your profile in the top right corner.
2. Click to "Reset Password."
3. Follow the instructions in the email to finish updating your password.
To make sure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. You may also want to reach out to your internal IT team to whitelist us within your company.
If you're not receiving the reset email or are running into issues with resetting your password, please use the chat in the bottom right corner to contact Retrium's Support team or email us at email@example.com.