Whenever you sign up for a free trial account of Retrium, whether it's through our marketing website or by creating a free trial Organization from within the application, you'll always be prompted to create your first Team Room. This first team room will default to Public.
This article will cover how to create new public and private team rooms.
What you need to know before getting started
- Team Rooms are the place where your group goes to run retrospectives.
- You'll want to create a new Team Room any time you add another team of people who want to use Retrium.
- Only Organization Admins and Managers can create or edit team rooms.
- Creating new team rooms impact the cost of your monthly subscription.
Create a New Team Room
- From the Organization home, click on "+ New Team Room."
2. From the pop-up window, enter the name of your new Team Room.
3. Select if you would like your Team Room to be private or public.
4. Click "Create New Team Room."
5. Then you can close the window or enter your new Team Room.
You can change the name of your team room at any time. You can also change the type of team room, public or private, after the team room has been created by returning to the Team Room settings.
Edit an Existing Team Room
Enter the team room and click on the "Settings" tab. From here you can:
- Edit the Team Room name.
- Deactivate the team room if you no longer wish to run retrospectives or access the team room history.
- Change the type of team room to either public or private.