Retrium does not support changing email addresses in your user profile. Instead, follow the steps below to ensure new email addresses have the same access.
Add the New Email
1. Invite your new email to your organization. If you are not sure how to do this, click here for an explanation.
2. While still in the account, invite your new email to any team rooms that it should have access to.
3. Follow the steps in the verification email to complete your new email account setup.
4. Logout of your old email, and log in with your new email.
Remove the Old Email
1. An Org Admin or Manager can navigate to the Members tab.
2. Search for the old email by using the search bar at the top. As you type, the search will auto-populate with results.
3. Click the three dots to the right of the old account, and click to remove the user.
IMPORTANT: All cards and Action Items belong to Team Rooms and not individual user accounts. So anything that you created with your old email login will remain after you remove your old email.