Discover the power of agile retrospectives with a Retrium 30-day trial. Enjoy seamless access to a wide range of features designed to boost your team's productivity. Elevate your retrospective process today!
During the free trial, you can:
- Set up your account
- Create an organization
- Create an unlimited number of Team Rooms
- Invite team members to run or participate in retrospectives
- Invite an unlimited number of guests to participate in retrospectives
- Run an unlimited number of retrospectives
- Try out all the features of our Team Edition plan, including limiting access by role
When you access your organization in Retrium, you'll see the remaining duration of your free trial. You can upgrade to a paid plan at any point during your free trial.
During the trial period, we aim to provide all our trial customers with the opportunity to conduct at least two authentic retrospectives. If your meeting schedule doesn't allow for this within the 30-day trial, please contact us at email@example.com to request an extension.
Are there any features not available during my free trial?
During the free trial, all of Retrium's standard features are at your disposal, allowing you to explore almost everything offered with Team Edition before upgrading to a paid plan. Some highlights include:
- Creating custom retrospectives
- Viewing Team Room history
- And much more!
Please note that the Fishbone (root cause analysis) technique is available for paid subscriptions only.
While certain features, like single sign-on (SSO), are exclusive to Retrium Enterprise or Business Edition plans and aren't accessible during the trial, they can be implemented after signing an Enterprise or Business contract. For further information about the features available to each plan, see our pricing page.