Have questions about how Team Edition billing works? We have answers!
How do I upgrade to an annual subscription?
If you're upgrading from a free trial or an expired Team Edition subscription, click Purchase now after you've logged into Retrium to see the available options and check out.
If you're upgrading to a Team Edition annual subscription from a monthly subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into Retrium and select your organization
- Click Administration from the top menu
- Click Subscription from the left menu (or scroll to the Subscription section)
- Click Switch your plan
- By default, Team Room Quantity will show the number of Team Rooms that are currently allocated, but can be changed if you'd like to purchase additional Team Rooms at checkout. This number cannot be less than your current Team Room count.
- You will be credited on a prorated basis for allocated Team Rooms at the time of purchase
What happens if I no longer need a Team Room?
You can delete a Team Room if you no longer need it. Once a Team Room is deleted, you can then create a new Team Room at no additional cost for that billing period since that Team Room has been made available! If all Team Rooms that have been allocated, any additional Team Rooms created will be charged immediately on a prorated basis. See the example below for more details.
How are Team Room charges determined?
- If you create a new Team Room in the middle of the billing cycle and all Team Room allocations have been used, you will be immediately charged on a prorated basis for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- If you delete a Team Room, another Team Room can be created within your organization at no additional cost for that billing period (as long as you have at least one paid Team Room available.)
- Your monthly or annual invoice is based on the total number of allocated Team Rooms at the time of billing.
|Acme Co. regularly uses and is charged for 5 Team Rooms
|1 Team Room is deleted mid-cycle
|1 new Team Room is created at no additional cost to the organization
|You have allocated 5 out of 5 Team Rooms
|1 new Team Room is created and billed immediately at a prorated basis since 5 out of 5 paid Team Rooms were already allocated
|You have allocated 6 out of 6 Team Rooms
Acme Co. is charged for 6 Team Rooms
How do I switch from a Team Edition annual subscription to monthly?
Please contact us to switch from a Team Edition annual subscription to monthly.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept almost all credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and more.
Where can I find my invoices?
Invoices are available only after payment has been successfully completed. Receipts are sent automatically each month to the billing email address on file once payment is successful.
Invoices can be found in the Administration tab at the top of your Retrium account, under the Billing section. If you have multiple Orgs in Retrium, be sure to select the proper organization first.
How can I update my billing information?
Org Admins can update billing information from the Administration tab. See this article for more details.
How can I control my bill?
Your bill is based on the number of allocated Team Rooms each month. You can control your bill by restricting Org Manager and Org Admin permissions to only those that need to be able to create new Team Rooms within your company. These are the only people who can create new Team Rooms or delete an existing Team Room, thus changing the cost of your bill.
To change the role of anyone in your organization, navigate to your Retrium org homepage and click the Members tab. From there, click the three dots next to the user's current role and select the new role you wish to assign. Learn more about permissions and roles in Retrium here.
Can I resume my subscription after I requested to cancel?
Once you submit a request to cancel your subscription, Retrium will schedule the account to cancel at the end of your current billing cycle. If you change your mind prior to that date and want to resume the subscription, you can do so in two ways: by clicking Resume subscription in the cancellation confirmation email or by clicking Resume your subscription while logged into your org in Retrium.
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
We think that the productivity gains you achieve by running Retrium-powered retrospectives far outweigh its costs. If you are a non-profit or educational institution, please contact us for details about special pricing.
What is your refund policy?
Retrium is not able to offer refunds of any kind for our subscriptions. You can cancel your subscription to prevent further charges if needed.