Learn how to set up Okta SSO with Retrium to improve security and streamline login for your organization.
These steps are intended for setting up a custom SAML application within Okta for Retrium.
Retrium now has direct integration with Okta! Follow these steps to set up the Retrium app within Okta (including SCIM support for Enterprise Edition customers!)
Table of Contents
What to expect
Your onboarding email from Retrium’s Customer Success team includes a link to an SSO form you will need to submit to initiate your implementation.
What to expect for your SSO implementation with Retrium:
- After submitting your form, you will receive an email confirming your submission and providing a link to schedule a testing call.
- Once the call has been scheduled, Retrium will provide you with the Single sign-on URL and Audience URI (SP Entity ID) to be entered within Okta.
- After you save the custom Retrium SAML app in Okta, you can then provide us with the following:
- Attributes (if different from the defaults)
- Certificate (Base64)
- Login URL
How to configure custom SAML app integration in Okta
- Click Applications in the lefthand sidebar
- Select Applications from the options presented
- Click Create App Integration at the top of the page
- Select SAML 2.0, then click Next
- Enter Retrium for the App name (and upload the logo we provided if you wish)
- Click Next
- Under SAML Settings > General, enter the Single sign-on URL and Audience URI (SP Entity ID) we emailed you
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- From the Assertion Encryption dropdown, select Encrypted
- In the Attribute Statements section, Retrium supports the following attributes:
Name Value email* user.email* firstName user.firstName lastName user.lastName *required
Click Next at the bottom of the page
Select I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app, then click Finish
From the Sign On tab for the custom SAML app you created in Okta, click View SAML setup instructions. We'll request the following information from you to finish setting up your SSO configuration:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- X.509 Certificate
If you have any questions as you configure SSO for use with Retrium, please don't hesitate to contact us!