From exporting your retro data to deleting a retro, find out what you can do once you've wrapped up.
Table of Contents
- Retrospective history
- Export retrospective data
- Delete a retrospective
- Re-open a previous retrospective
In Retrium, you can view the history of retrospectives within an active Team Room. This is a record of all the previous retrospectives for the Team Room.
To view your history:
- Log into your Organization and click the Team Room you want to view.
- In the Team Room, click the History tab at the top of the page.
You can then view the history of all retrospectives over time including the cards, votes, and action items created. You can scroll through all the previous retrospectives at the top to select which one you want to view in full.
Export retrospective data
From your Team Room History tab, you can export action items and other retrospective data once the retrospective has wrapped up. Find out more here.
Delete a retrospective
Once a retrospective has been deleted, it cannot be restored.
Deleting a retro can be helpful if you are practicing or testing a new retrospective format prior to running a real retrospective with your team.
To delete a retrospective:
- Navigate to the Team Room and select the History tab
- Locate and select the retro you would like to delete, then click and hold the trashcan icon until the retro disappears
Re-open a previous retrospective
It can be helpful to continue a previous retro if it was ended too soon or if multiple retros are needed over a short course of time.
A retro can not be re-opened if a retro is currently being run in the Team Room or if it's a Radar that was used as a focus in the Continuous Improvement Journey.
To continue a retrospective:
- Navigate to the Team Room and select the History tab.
- Locate and select the retro you would like to re-open, then click the looping arrows icon ( ) and confirm