Discover how to integrate Retrium into your Slack workspace to keep your team informed of new retrospectives.
Table of Contents
- Learn more about the Retrium app for Slack
- How to enable the Retrium app in Slack
- FAQs about the Retrium app for Slack
Learn more about the Retrium app for Slack
Once enabled, Retrium's Slack app will notify you when a retrospective starts in a Team Room you're a member of. From the Slack message, click Join retro to be taken directly to that retrospective in Retrium.
How to enable the Retrium app in Slack
Follow these steps to enable the Retrium app for your Slack workspace:
- Click your user avatar in the top right corner of Retrium
- Click Integrations in the left menu (or scroll to the Integrations section)
- Click Add to Slack for the Slack workspace you wish to add Retrium to (this can be repeated for each Retrium organization you're part of)
- Enjoy receiving a notification from Retrium in Slack when a new retro is started in one of your Team Rooms! 🎉
FAQs about the Retrium app for Slack
If a user adds Retrium to Slack, will Retrium be able to read their Slack channels?
No, Retrium will only send Slack notifications to Retrium users who have opted-in via their Retrium User Settings and does not require that you add it to any Slack channels.
How do I remove the Retrium app from Slack?
Removing an app from your Slack workspace will remove it from all users.
Follow Slack's steps here to remove the Retrium app from Slack.
We're excited to offer this integration to all Retrium users to help increase collaboration! We aim to continuously improve, so be sure to share your feedback with us or get in touch if you have any questions.