Before you can make an Action Item, you will need to run a retrospective. If you are new to Retrium, you can learn how to run your first retrospective here.
Add an Action Item
- Once you reach the Discuss phase you can create Action Items.
- Everyone will have an "Action Plan" heading on the right-hand side of their screen; however, only the facilitator will see the New Action Item button.
- The facilitator will type the Action Item in the box and click the checkmark when it is complete.
- Your new Action Item will appear in the list of Outstanding action items.
- The facilitator and retrospectives participants can click the three dots to make edits, if necessary.
What makes a great Action Item?
For tips, tricks, and guidance on how to make a great Action Item, check out our Ultimate Guide to Agile Retrospectives - Action Items.