If you use Jira Cloud to manage your projects, you’ll now be able to see your retrospective action items with the rest of your tasks. Retrium’s Jira Cloud integration allows you to export action items from your Retrium team room to your Jira project.
How to Connect Your Jira Account
- Navigate to the Retrium user settings by clicking on your profile in the top right corner
- Click “Connect to Jira Cloud.”
- A window will pop up. Follow the prompts to sign-in to your Atlassian account.
How to Export Action Items to Jira
- Select the action items you’d like to export.
- Click the “Export selected” button at the top of your action plan, and select “Export to Jira.
- Select the Project and Issue type for the action items you’ll be exporting.
- Once the action items successfully export, you will see them as new tickets in the Jira project you selected. The tickets will also have a link back to Retrium for an easy cross-reference.