Only one retrospective can be open and active in a Team Room at a time. However, you can continue a retrospective at any point.
This feature can be helpful if you collect feedback during your sprint and would like to run an exercise at the beginning of your retro before continuing to discuss the feedback.
Continue a retrospective
- When you are ready to return to your retrospective, make sure there are no active retrospectives in your team room, then navigate to the History tab.
- Find the retrospective you would like to continue, then click the circular arrow icon. This button will be grayed out if you have an active retrospective in the team room.
- Click Continue to re-open the retrospective to the phase when it was last ended.
- Proceed with your retrospective as normal.
- End the retrospective when needed.