Have questions about how Team Edition billing works? We have answers!
- How are Team Room charges determined each month?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- How can I update my billing information?
- How can I control my bill?
- Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
- What is your refund policy?
How are Team Room charges determined each month?
- When you create or activate a Team Room, you pay for it for the month in full, not just the day you use it.
- If you deactivate a Team Room before the end of the billing cycle, I t's still paid for the entire billing cycle.
- If you activate a new Team Room in the middle of the billing cycle, it will be billed at a pro-rated rate and will appear on your billing statement for the next month.
For a further breakdown of how your Retrium Team Edition invoice is billed, please see this article.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept almost all credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
💡We do not accept any other payment method for our Team Edition customers. If you would like annual invoices, you can consider our Business or Enterprise Edition. Please fill out the inquiry form here and our sales team will contact you for more information.
Where can I find my invoices?
Invoices can be found in the Administration tab at the top of your Retrium account, under the Billing section. If you have multiple Orgs in Retrium, be sure to select the proper Org first.
💡Invoices are available via the Administration tab only after payment has been successfully completed. Receipts are sent automatically each month to the billing email address on file once payment is successful.
How can I update my billing information?
Org Admins can update billing information from the Administration tab. See this article for more details.
How can I control my bill?
Your bill is based on the number of activated Team Rooms each month. You can control your bill by restricting Org Manager and Org Admin permissions to only those that need to be able to create new Team Rooms within your company. These are the only people who can create new Team Rooms or deactivate an existing Team Room, thus adding to the cost of your bill.
To change the role of anyone in your organization, navigate to your Retrium org homepage and click the Members tab. From there, click the three dots next to the user's current role and select the new role you wish to assign. Learn more about permissions and roles in Retrium here.
Do you offer any discounts or coupons?
We think that the productivity gains you achieve by running Retrium-powered retrospectives far outweigh its costs. If you are a non-profit or educational institution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details about special pricing.
What is your refund policy?
Retrium is not able to offer refunds of any kind for our subscriptions. You can cancel your account to prevent further charges if needed.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com or contact us here!