Organizations are a way to connect every person and Team Room in your company under one shared billing account. They are an easy way to organize and view all the people and teams you work with that use Retrium, regardless of whether you have one or one hundred teams running retrospectives. When you start a free trial, an organization is created with a single team room.
At an Organization level, you can
- Manage your organization member list
- Assign roles and permissions
- Purchase a subscription
- Manage your billing information
- View the list of Team Rooms (unless you are a Guest or Organization Visitor)
If you were invited to join Retrium by an email invitation or link you will not need to set up an Organization.
Edit an Existing Organization
Only Organization Admins can update Organization settings through the Administration tab. Here you can:
- Edit the name of the Organization
- Purchase and update your subscription
- Update billing information
- Download invoices