Retrium offers a free 30-day trial that allows you to access most standard features.
Sign up for a free trial here
During the trial you can:
- Set up your account
- Create an Organization
- Create an unlimited number of Team Rooms
- Invite up to 50 registered emails to run or participate in retrospectives.
- Invite an unlimited number of guests to participate in retrospectives.
- Run an unlimited number of Sticky Note and Radar style retrospectives
- Try out all the features of our Team Room plan, including limiting access by roles and permissions
You can view what plan you're on and the number of days left in your free trial from the side navigation or Org Settings menu.
You can upgrade to a paid plan at any point during your trial, and you'll be alerted in the application when your free trial has expired.
Are there any features not available during my free trial?
All of Retrium's standard features are available during the free trial, so you'll be able to test out almost everything Retrium Team Edition has to offer before you upgrade to a paid plan. This includes creating a custom retrospective, viewing Team Room history, and much more! Currently access to the new Fishbone technique is only available to paid accounts.
We do have features, such as single sign-on (SSO), that are only available as part of a Retrium Enterprise or Business Edition plan, so those are not available during the trial and are only implemented after we sign an Enterprise or Business contract. If you want to learn more about these features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We occasionally have features available for beta testing with customers, and these are also not available during the trial.